Transparent acrylic with fixing, 650x980x5 mm
Tray for mimic board
A tray is a special element made in the form of a liner, less often a stand for display products or unfinished workpieces. They are used for packaging various items that require special care.
- In order to perform this task, the inner elements of the packaging and packaging must perform a number of functions:
- Fixation – ensuring the immobility of the goods in the container.
- Cushioning – absorbing vibrations, shocks and other peaks of stress on the contents of the container during transport.
- Separation – ensuring the minimum required clearance between the units of goods as well as between the goods and the container walls to avoid shocks, friction and other undesirable interactions.
- Container space organisation is a complex function implying maximum ease of packing, unpacking, storing and using the container contents.
- Print-Ural company offers services on manufacturing of hanger pockets both according to ready projects and on a turn-key basis.
- Please contact our managers for more information.